The Change Manager will have responsibility for enabling the delivery of business outcomes and benefits across multiple projects and business areas through actively managing the change into a rapidly changing business environment. The Change Manager, under broad direction, will work independently to develop business focused strategies and documentation.
This will involve working with business stakeholders, project managers, systems architects and other groups as required, to define the change required, work to ready the business to accept it, and land the change into the business areas in order to achieve the required benefits.
A security clearance will not be required to apply however the preferred applicant will be required to successfully undergo the security clearance vetting process at the TSPV level. They will also be required to undergo an Organisational Suitability Assessment.
In this role, you will:
- Liaise with stakeholders to define, document and implement change strategies and plans.
- Design and deliver change programs that deliver a substantial step up in capability, including cultural change elements
- Design and run workshops to elicit information and direction, and translate the outcomes into documents, strategies and action
- Work with projects to develop business change plans, schedules and relevant delivery documentation, and assist projects to manage their own change, as well as link in with broader change efforts
- Train and coach others in change management expertise, both internally within your own team, and externally where projects and programs request assistance.
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders that underpin change effectiveness, and build a network of change professionals
- Participate in risk management associated with program objectives and implementation, assist in developing mitigation strategies
- Monitor and report on progress against project plans. Identify readiness gaps, manage impending change load and develop strategies to mitigate impact on change plans
The Ideal Candidate
- Successful completion of the OSA and security clearance process
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a change management role
- Knowledge of IT systems design and development processes.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, including concise writing skills.
- Collaborates with stakeholders at all levels
- Experience in advising on the available standards, methods, tools and applications relevant to own specialism and can make appropriate choices from alternatives.
- Competent in analysing requirements and advises on scope and options for continuous operational improvement
- High degree of integrity and confidentiality
- Proven influencing, negotiation and time management skills including the ability to manage multiple tasks and projects
- Team orientated
- Ability to meet Omni Values
What We Offer
- Attractive remuneration package
- Complimentary insurance benefit
- $5000 annual contribution to Professional Development
- Up to 16 weeks of Parental Leave
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Who We Are
Established in 2012, Omni is a 100% Australian-owned company which supports the Australian Government, Defence and Private Sector clients. Omni is a company built on integrity; its strengths are its people and culture. The diverse, collective experience of our team of 250+ personnel draw from a wealth of experience including in intelligence, special operations, law enforcement, emergency services, engineering, and aviation. We pride ourselves on our integrity, excellence and innovation which ensures tailored delivery to our valued clients and creates long-term partnerships in the areas we operate.
Our Values, Culture & Sustainability
The Omni values of Respect, Trust, Agility and Humility underpin our culture. Omni’s diverse and inclusive work environment ensures that all personnel are treated with respect. We welcome candidates from all backgrounds, and we strongly encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people to apply.
Omni’s LIVE Sustainability Strategy focuses on Local, Indigenous, Veteran and Environmental initiatives which reflect our long-held commitment to responsible progress and a better future for all. Omni’s Sustainability initiatives include donations, sponsorships, partnerships and volunteering across a wide range of organisations.