OMNI Executive provides the Australian Government’s defence and security sector (including businesses) with the highest quality, creative and customised solutions in order to support the national interest. Omni’s vision is to become Australia’s leading organisation for government and selected entities in all aspects of security development, consulting, professional recruitment, training and innovation.
Omni values are critical to the services that we provide and define us as an organisation. Our creative ideas and innovation ensure that we deliver a service to the highest levels. The Omni values are:
Omni is an organisation which manages highly secure Military grade networks to Government entities. End Clients are provided full network teams consisting of, but not limited to; ICT Managers, Service Delivery Managers, Cyber Security Specialists, Technical Support Officers and ICT Helpdesk Support Technicians.
Importantly, all employees have a responsibility for strong relationships with the client to enhance the reputation of Omni and create an environment for future business. It therefore requires a very collegiate and agile approach to service delivery, and when in management positions must display effective leadership of their teams, and direction of all work from hand-over to completion. This must be carried out conforming to both internal (Omni) and external (Client) requirements.
This Position Description articulates the expectations of the role. The Position Description is not exhaustive as it is expected that the candidate will take on other duties as required.
SFIA – 5 | SCTY 5, DESN 4, SCAD 6
The ICT Security Valuation and Accreditation (ICT Certification) Consultant is responsible for ICT certification consultant services through the analysis of technology and the environment, identifying strengths and weaknesses of systems along with extracting user requirements and how to best apply ICT security controls to support a superior security posture and achieve the end users requirements. They will participate in ICT projects, informing technology selection and proposed system use-cases with ICT security best practice methodologies. They will also produce security configuration documents, develop policy documents for systems and coordinate submission and engagement with Defence ICT Accreditation Authorities in consultation with Commonwealth representatives.
- Provide a quality service to customers and resolve specific customer problems
- Provide technical advice, support and mentoring role to Senior Technical Officers and Technical Support Officers
- Monitor and report on the quality of services provided through the Service Catalogue
- Research and remain current with Industry best practice processes and procedures for ICT Service Support
- Overall remediation / stabilisation of the client networks, inclusive of all support arrangements & forecasts
- Review, analyse and provide recommendations to the client on tasks which are outside the scope of the contract
- Conduct regular team meetings and attend client meetings to report on the quality of ICT support services
QUALIFICATIONS AND TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Hold one of the following certifications: CISSP, CISM, GIAC GSLC; and
- One of the following certifications: CISA, CRISC, GIAC GSNA, ISO27001 Lead Auditor or PCI QSA
- Hold and maintain a NV2 security clearance
- Two years’ experience in information security
- Five years’ experience in an ICT Technical role
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience working in a Defence environment
- Strong analytical skills and ability to form effective problem-solving strategies.
- Capable of effectively interacting with all stakeholders and working within client culture.
- Focused and results orientated, driven by excellence.
- Reliable, able to work within niche teams and have high integrity.
- Effective communicator at all levels.
- Team focused