The ICT Requirements Manager will be responsible for developing and implementing a structured engagement strategy with multiple stakeholders on the capabilities and features required under this project.
Candidates must hold either a current TSPV security clearance or have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded). Candidates with a current Defence recognised Psychological Assessment are preferred but this is not an essential requirement.
SFIA Level: 5
In this role, you will:
- Manage and lead the development of the requirement documentation suite for an ICT project, covering both high level and detailed requirements.
- Facilitate workshops with stakeholders in clarifying and prioritising business needs, utilising processing mapping and user stories.
- Conduct analyses of the requirements, identify executable recommendations that will lead to business improvements
- Support the Delivery agency in the coordination and execution of Project activities and delivery milestones.
- Liaise between geographically disperse technical and business teams in the development of requirements documentation.
The Ideal Candidate
- Hold and maintain a minimum Top Secret PV Security Clearance
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in an ICT Management related role
- Relevant qualifications and training
- Communicates fluently, orally and in writing, and can present complex information to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Analyses requirements and advises on scope and options for continuous operational improvement.
- Identifies the impact on business requirements of external impacts affecting a programme or project.
- Responsible for planning and coordinating team modelling activities and for ensuring the quality of their work.
- High degree of integrity and confidentiality
- Proven influencing, negotiation and time management skills including the ability to manage multiple tasks and projects
- Team orientated
- Ability to meet Omni Values
Who We Are
Established in 2012, Omni is a 100% Australian-owned company which supports the Australian Government, Defence and Private Sector clients. Omni is a company built on integrity; its strengths are its people and culture. The diverse, collective experience of our team of 250+ personnel draw from a wealth of experience including in intelligence, special operations, law enforcement, emergency services, engineering, and aviation. We pride ourselves on our integrity, excellence and innovation which ensures tailored delivery to our valued clients and creates long-term partnerships in the areas we operate.
What We Offer
- Attractive remuneration package
- Complimentary insurance benefit
- $5000 annual contribution to Professional Development
- Up to 16 weeks of Parental Leave
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Our Values, Culture & Sustainability
The Omni values of Respect, Trust, Agility and Humility underpin our culture. Omni’s diverse and inclusive work environment ensures that all personnel are treated with respect. We welcome candidates from all backgrounds, and we strongly encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people to apply.
Omni’s LIVE Sustainability Strategy focuses on Local, Indigenous, Veteran and Environmental initiatives which reflect our long-held commitment to responsible progress and a better future for all. Omni’s Sustainability initiatives include donations, sponsorships, partnerships and volunteering across a wide range of organisations