Omni Executive is a leading Australian firm which provides a range of professional services and solutions to the Australian Government, Defence and private sectors. Our areas of expertise include Security, Aerospace, Vetting, Engineering, ICT and Project Management Consulting. We are defined by our values and our excellence in service delivery, innovation and efficiency.
The values of Omni Executive are critical to the services that are provided and define us as an organisation. Our creative ideas and innovation ensure that we deliver a service to the highest levels. The values include:
Importantly, all employees have a responsibility for strong relationship with the client to enhance the reputation of Omni and create an environment for future business. It therefore requires a very collegiate and agile approach to service delivery, and when in management positions must display effective leadership of their teams, and direction of all work from hand-over to completion. This must be carried out conforming to both internal (Omni) and external (Client) requirements.
This Position Description articulates the expectations of the role. The Position Description is not exhaustive as it is expected that the candidate will exercise initiative and take on other duties as required.
The role of the Service Delivery Manager focuses on keeping stakeholders satisfied with the company’s ICT services through managing projects, facilitating the resolution of reliability issues, tracking service metrics and assisting the ICT team responsible for delivering services to the end user. The position will champion and promote technical innovation throughout the company, enable the delivery of a high-quality service to end users and ensure Service Support and Service Delivery processes are in place to meet the company’s needs. The Service Delivery Manager position is a stakeholder facing role and requires that you establish and manage expectations within the company and drive the ICT Service Delivery team to achieve those expectations to a high standard.
- Assist the ICT Manager with the delivery of ICT Services to the business.
- Establish and manage stakeholder expectations.
- Promote technical innovation.
- Lead the implementation of service delivery initiatives related to the company’s ICT processes and technologies for the business’s current and future states.
- Manage and drive the successful adoption and proficiency of changed ICT services delivered within the company.
- Manage team performance and control service quality.
- Lead team execution in accordance with service agreements, project plans, and resource planning and acquisition.
- Effectively deliver staff management including recruitment, mentoring, training, professional and personal development paths, target setting and performance assessment.
- Be an ambassador and champion for ICT, working across the company to provide effective communication on ICT matters and build relationships with other teams to ensure effective dialogue between Business Divisions.
- Develop short and long-term goals, KPIs and objectives to develop and execute against annual operational planning.
- Lead and facilitate meetings with internal and external stakeholders to ensure a jointly developed ICT services plan.
- Facilitate change management activities with cross-functional team members and stakeholders to understand and ensure adoption of any ICT service transformation.
QUALIFICATIONS AND TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Tertiary qualifications in a related discipline or relevant experience.
- Recognised qualifications in Service Delivery, ITIL, Change or Project Management.
- Hold and maintain a Baseline, or higher clearance.
- Post-graduate qualification in a related Service Delivery, Change or Project Management disciplines.
- Certification or training in ITIL, Change, or Project Management disciplines.
- > 10 years’ experience in stakeholder management.
- Must be a leader who can influence stakeholders.
- Competence and experience with service delivery in the ICT industry.
- Proven experience with establishing and maintaining strong relationships.
- Strong customer relationship skills.
- Focused and results orientated, driven by excellence.
- Confident in coaching, leading, and mentoring small teams.
- Exceptional communicator, both written and verbal, at all levels.