Omni Executive provides the Australian Government and select corporate entities with the highest quality, creative and customised solutions to support the national interest. Omni’s vision is to become Australia’s leading organisation for in all aspects of security development, consulting, professional recruitment, training and innovation.
Omni values are critical to the services that we provide and define us as an organisation. Our creative ideas and innovation ensure that we deliver a service to the highest levels. The Omni values are:
The ICT Technical Support Officer is a Senior Technical Officer within the ICT Services Support Team.
Senior Technical Officers are responsible for contributing to an effective and efficient ICT support service for the client. They provide customer focussed ICT support services, through the remediation and stabilisation of the client networks and provision of an ICT Helpdesk.
Senior Technical Officers maintain an ITIL Service Management framework, whilst enabling continuous service improvement, to ensure the level of services provided to the client remains consistent with their expectations.
Senior Technical Officers provide technical advice and support to the client user community, responding to service requests and incidents in a timely and efficient manner. They regularly engage with the client to understand user needs and requirements of the ICT networks.
The role will include:
- Deploy, monitor, maintain, upgrade and support all client ICT systems, infrastructure, hardware and software
- Contribute to the delivery of ICT support services for the client in accordance with agreed Service Level Agreements
- Respond to client ICT support services in accordance with ITIL Service Operation processes
- Provide remediation and stabilisation of client networks, inclusive of all support arrangements
- Provide recommendations for Service Desk improvements, including hardware, software and process evolutions
- Collaborate with team members to troubleshoot and resolve incidents and problems
- Attend regular ICT Team meetings
- Tertiary qualifications in a related discipline or relevant experience
- Recognised qualifications in a technical discipline
- Hold and maintain a TS-PV Clearance
- Post-graduate qualification in a related technical discipline
- Certification or training in systems and processes related to technical discipline
- ITIL Foundation Training and Certification
- > 10 years experience in a technical discipline
- Competence in Microsoft Office programs
- Competence and experience with ICT Service Desk tools and applications
- Proven experience as a Network Administrator
- Strong customer relationship skills
- Focused and results orientated, driven by excellence.
- Confident in coaching and mentoring small teams
- Effective communicator, both written and oral, at all levels.