Omni Executive (Omni) has opportunities available for Intelligence Analysts who hold either a current TSPV security clearance or have held a TSPV security clearance in the past 12 months.
Omni is a leading Australian consulting firm which provides a range of professional services and solutions to the Australian Government, Defence and private sectors.
Our areas of expertise include Security, Aerospace, Vetting, Engineering, ICT and Project Management Consulting. We are defined by our values and our excellence in service delivery, innovation and efficiency.
The values of OMNI Executive are critical to the services that are provided and define us as an organisation. Our creative ideas and innovation ensure that we deliver a service to the highest levels. The values include:
The Intelligence Analyst will be expected to develop subject matter expertise on designated areas of responsibilities in line with client requirements and provide accurate and timely technical and intelligence support.
The approach will be based on contemporary, operational, strategic and tactical intelligence practices determined by the client.
Intelligence Analyst roles require:
- a sound knowledge of the principles and practices within a professional discipline requiring extensive academic preparation or equivalent work experience
- a confident individual contributor able to adapt broader work requirements to meet Omni and client business needs
- analytical, technical, problem-solving skills and abilities and a strong awareness of larger organisational strategies and client needs
- the ability to work independently and in a team environment with minimal supervision and to provide consultative advice within specific functional areas
- demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with staff at all levels including a proven ability to communicate with stakeholders across multiple disciplines
- the ability to meet deadlines without compromising close attention to detail and accuracy
- proven knowledge of technology and information/communication systems
- interpersonal skills including the ability to accept change in fluid environments
- demonstrated understanding of systems and processes within a complex environment
- ability to exercise substantial initiative and high-level judgement and to work independently to meet objectives
- well-developed problem-solving skills.
QUALIFICATIONS AND TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Recognised qualification in a related discipline
- Hold and maintain a Top-Secret Positive Vet Security Clearance
- Tertiary degree in related discipline
- Certification or training in systems and processes related to discipline
- Strong analytical skills and ability to form effective problem-solving strategies
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities.
- Good team player, and strong contributor in technical meetings
- Capable of effectively interacting with all stakeholders
- Focused and results oriented, driven by excellence
- A change agent and highly autonomous
- Sound values with high integrity
- Demonstrated ability to handle highly confidential and sensitive subject matter
- Ability to set priorities and manage time to meet competing deadlines and priorities
- Demonstrated high level of communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to work as part of a team
- Be willing to learning and grow in the role
- Ability to meet Omni values