Omni Executive provides the Australian Government and select corporate entities with the highest quality, creative and customised solutions to support the national interest. Omni’s vision is to become Australia’s leading organisation for in all aspects of security development, consulting, professional recruitment, training and innovation.
Omni values are critical to the services that we provide and define us as an organisation. Our creative ideas and innovation ensure that we deliver a service to the highest levels. The Omni values are:
Technical Officers are responsible for contributing to an effective and efficient ICT helpdesk service for the client. They provide customer focussed ICT support services, through the provision of an ICT Helpdesk.
Technical Officers contribute to the maintenance of an ITIL Service Management framework, to ensure the level of services provided to the client remains consistent with their expectations.
Senior Technical Officers respond to the client user community for service requests and incidents in a timely and efficient manner. They regularly engage with the client to understand user needs and requirements of the ICT networks.
The role will include:
- Support all client ICT systems, infrastructure, hardware and software.
- Contribute to the delivery of ICT support services for the client in accordance with agreed Service Level Agreements
- Respond to client ICT support services in accordance with ITIL Service Operation processes
- Provide recommendations for Service Desk improvements, including hardware, software and process evolutions
- Collaborate with team members to troubleshoot and resolve incidents and problems
- Attend regular ICT Team meetings
- Tertiary qualifications in a related discipline or relevant experience
- Recognised qualifications in a technical discipline
- Hold and maintain a TS-PV Clearance
- Post-graduate qualification in a related technical discipline
- Certification or training in systems and processes related to technical discipline
- ITIL Foundation Training and Certification
- > 5 years experience in a technical discipline
- Competence in Microsoft Office programs
- Competence and experience with ICT Service Desk tools and applications
- Strong customer relationship skills
- Focused and results orientated, driven by excellence.
- Confident in coaching and mentoring small teams
- Effective communicator, both written and oral, at all levels.