The Network Architect will be responsible for developing initial designs based on user requirements to assist the Delivery agency.
Candidates must hold either a current TSPV security clearance or have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded). Candidates with a current Defence recognised Psychological Assessment are preferred but this is not an essential requirement.
SFIA Level: 5
In this role, you will:
- Collaboratively work with project team and user representatives to develop prototype design and technical documentation.
- Develop recommendations to enhance design maturity and de-conflict competing priorities.
- Identify security risks associated with the initial designs, and work with security SME to mitigate those vulnerabilities.
- Provide technical coordination of stakeholders from user group representatives in line with the Projects engagement strategy.
- Assist the existing network operations team in developing and implementing interim capability enhancements.
The Ideal Candidate
- Hold and maintain a minimum Top Secret PV Security Clearance
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a Network Architect role
- Relevant qualifications and training
- Communicates fluently, orally and in writing, and can present complex information to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Produces detailed component specifications and translates these into detailed designs for implementation using selected products.
- Specifies and develops test scenarios to test new/updated processes deliver improved ways of working for the end user at the same time as delivering efficiencies and planned business benefits.
- Assesses associated risks and specifies recovery routines and contingency procedures.
- High degree of integrity and confidentiality
- Proven influencing, negotiation and time management skills including the ability to manage multiple tasks and projects
- Team orientated
- Ability to meet Omni Values
Who We Are
Established in 2012, Omni is a 100% Australian-owned company which supports the Australian Government, Defence and Private Sector clients. Omni is a company built on integrity; its strengths are its people and culture. The diverse, collective experience of our team of 250+ personnel draw from a wealth of experience including in intelligence, special operations, law enforcement, emergency services, engineering, and aviation. We pride ourselves on our integrity, excellence and innovation which ensures tailored delivery to our valued clients and creates long-term partnerships in the areas we operate.
What We Offer
- Attractive remuneration package
- Complimentary insurance benefit
- $5000 annual contribution to Professional Development
- Up to 16 weeks of Parental Leave
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Our Values, Culture & Sustainability
The Omni values of Respect, Trust, Agility and Humility underpin our culture. Omni’s diverse and inclusive work environment ensures that all personnel are treated with respect. We welcome candidates from all backgrounds, and we strongly encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people to apply.
Omni’s LIVE Sustainability Strategy focuses on Local, Indigenous, Veteran and Environmental initiatives which reflect our long-held commitment to responsible progress and a better future for all. Omni’s Sustainability initiatives include donations, sponsorships, partnerships and volunteering across a wide range of organisations