A private company with a close affiliation with Omni Executive, is seeking an Account Manager for their Customer Success & Operations team.
The Account Manager (APAC) will support and drive delivery, retention & growth of existing and new clients in the region. You will work closely with Pre-sales, Sales, Project Management, and Customer Success to provide a consistent, first class experience for clients who are using their Cyber solutions for Government.
Your role will require diverse skill sets ranging from effective programme management, establishing and managing relationships government customer relationships, effective partner management, and helping build and shape a team.
This role is important to supporting their Cyber Security strategy and its focus on government customers. We are looking for a driven and organised individual to support service excellence.
- Interacting with strategic customers, being Cyber senior representative in professionally building lasting relationships in Government.
- Managing and building sustainable relationships with in-country partners crucial to the delivery of services & solutions to their government customers.
- Manage the programme to deliver solutions as well as the Business as Usual (BAU) programme, and ensure alignment with contractual requirements, commercial expectations, and expectations.
- Establish a presence in country by recruiting and building a team, along with embedding required processes, in line with their Cyber Common Operating Model.
- Work closely with the UK-based teams to steer the initial solution delivery and as part of service & account management once in operation (BAU).
- Work to ensure commercial profitability is on target, customer satisfaction is maintained (including managing escalations from the customer) and over time develop the service and relationship to be a key reference site for other regional opportunities.
- Have an autonomous, self-starting approach and proven ability to prioritise across competing demands.
- You can drive the relationship as well as commercial and contractual considerations with the customer, internally and in-country partners.
- Ability to manage escalations from your direct relationship with the customer and follow a methodical escalation process to the Cyber Leadership Team.
- Strong advocacy for the customer to drive change and continuous improvement, and vice versa to help drive adoption of the solution and account growth.
- Lead and mentor the in-country team as needed to best support customers and work effectively with partners.
KEY RESULTS / OUTPUTS AND DELIVERABLES
- Lead key governance meetings with the customer and partners.
- Detailed account plan to help shape customer evolution over the medium and longer term.
- Internal status reports.
- Proactive engagement with all Cyber teams, in particular Product Management, Customer Success, and Sales.
- Insight and guidance to help steer Cyber strategy in country and across the region.
- As needed, provide guidance and help to the wider business and its aspirations in the region
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS, BACKGROUND and PROFILE
- The world of Cybersecurity excites you and you have experience in the enterprise technology space.
- Experience of Programme and Account Management.
- You have experience working with in-region governments at local and national levels.
- You either have, or can attain, required security clearance at BASELINE level.
- You have relevant professional experience in a management position
- Appreciation of end-end Service management and impact it might have on the overall account