A private company with a close affiliation with Omni Executive, is seeking a Projects Implementation Manager who thrives in this dynamic market. The Projects Implementations Manager requires a background working as a Project Manager (Cyber Security/tech focus preferred) and strong communication skills, with the ability to manage multiple stakeholders effectively, working well autonomously or as part of a team.
- Establish short and long-term project objectives and ensure geographically dispersed team members meet them.
- Manage and report budget
- Manage day to day customer and supplier engagements.
- Be the ‘go to’ person for all customer issues
- Monitors and tracks project progress and reports this in regular meetings with all key stakeholders
- Run internal governance meeting with key stakeholders
- Liaise with the project SRO to update on progress and request steer when required
- Resolves problems with project as they arise.
- Estimating, forecasting, and securing project resource
- Ensure all project related documentation is maintained according to the PMO framework.
- See the Big Picture
- Stay Connected
- Make the Right Call
- Be at your Best
- Give Your All
KEY RESULTS / OUTPUTS AND DELIVERABLES
Oversee all aspects of a new project, from its development to implementing program activities. The candidate will ensure that the project is completed to a consistently high standard, and that objectives are met on time and within budget.
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS, BACKGROUND and PROFILE
- Previous experience of managing large scale projects and programmes that are geographically dispersed essential.
- Knowledge of IRAP assessment
- PRINCE2 / MSP / PMP qualified
- Excellent Written and Oral Communication Skills
- Microsoft Project planning skills and knowledge
- Strong Leadership skills
- Works as part of a team
- Strong attention to Detail
- Organisational Skills and Strategic Planning
- Able to analyse and interpret statistical data.
- Financial Literacy
- Multi-Tasker who works well to deadlines and under pressure, Program Management Skills and or Certification
- Experience of working with government organisations
- Ideally security cleared