A private company with a close affiliation with Omni Executive, is seeking a Customer Success Manager for their Customer Success team. The team is responsible for providing and supporting critical services to high-profile government customers. The Customer Success Manager role is a key component of the team and is responsible for leading all aspects of Service Delivery for these customers.
- Build long-term, sustainable relationships with key customer stakeholders.
- Responsible for all aspects of service delivery to ensure our service-related commitments under the contract are met, and where possible, exceeded.
- Work closely with the team, ranging from the Account Manager, the Support team and Engineering teams, to ensure excellent service is delivered to customers.
- Take ownership of Service Transition for any major changes to the service to ensure overall quality and customer experience is not negatively impacted.
- Lead necessary governance meetings with customer stakeholders.
- Advocate for the customer and their needs internally to drive continuous service improvement.
- Collaborate with all departments and drive streamlining of all relevant processes
- Co-ordinate additional resources as needed to help resolve issues, and manage any upward escalations as needed, including helping management of major incidents.
- Own all service and support processes, ongoing improvement, and ensuring they are implemented internally. Also lead process discussions and change with the customer as necessary.
- Seek to deliver best practice in all areas of organisation, process and procedure around service delivery, building on existing practices and methodologies, but aiming to deliver improved compliance with ISO20000 and ISO27001 best practice.
- Enthusiastic, articulate, committed and presentable.
- Flexible and able to collaborate well across the organisation.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders at all levels, both internally and with the customer.
- Be credible in your understanding of our customer’s objectives and key drivers.
- Meet targets through delivery timelines and satisfaction scores.
- Good, proactive communicator and an enquiring mind keen to learn
KEY RESULTS / OUTPUTS AND DELIVERABLES
- Successful ongoing service delivery.
- Improvements and enhancements to clients’ services.
- Manage SLAs successfully
- Customer satisfaction and engagement.
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS, BACKGROUND and PROFILE
- The world of Cybersecurity excites you and you have experience in the enterprise technology space.
- Experience in dealing with customers and a track record of adding value through customer relationships.
- Preferably from technical background (software, support, or infrastructure) and prior experience of customer-facing roles.
- Ambitious and always striving for improvement.
- Strong planning and organisational abilities.
- Ability to communicate and network through client organisations, as well as internal departments.
- Preferably have a service management background, with experience of ITIL (or similar IS020000 certification).
- Resourceful and capable of remaining calm and decisive under pressure Have an autonomous, self-starting approach and proven ability to prioritise across competing demands, including managing customer escalations.