Omni Executive is seeking qualified and experienced PV Vetting Officers with Quality Assurance experience to fill various full-time and part-time positions in Canberra and Brisbane.
Vetting Officers are responsible for conducting all phases of personnel security clearance process, in accordance with client guidelines and the Australian Government Protective Security Policy Framework (PSPF).
What We Offer
- Attractive remuneration package (APS5 to EL1 salary equivalent)
- Complimentary insurance benefit
- $5000 annual contribution to Professional Development
- Flexible working conditions, including ‘working from home’ options
- Up to 16 weeks of Parental Leave
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Who We Are
Established in 2012, Omni Executive (Omni) is a 100% Australian-owned company which supports the Australian Government, Defence and Private Sector clients. Omni is a company built on integrity; its strengths are its people and culture. The diverse, collective experience of our team of 250+ personnel draw from a wealth of experience including in intelligence, special operations, law enforcement, emergency services, engineering, and aviation. We pride ourselves on our integrity, excellence and innovation which ensures tailored delivery to our valued clients and creates long-term partnerships in the areas we operate.
Omni’s trusted Vetting Division understands the value of integrity and professionalism in building high calibre teams. Omni Vetting (formerly Key Vetting Services Pty Ltd) provides assurance to organisations seeking to identify and mitigate personnel risks. From individual risk assessments to Australian Government security clearances, Omni Vetting ensures its clients receive the highest quality information about their most valued assets: their people.
Our Values, Culture & Sustainability
The Omni values of Respect, Trust, Agility and Humility underpin our culture. Omni’s diverse and inclusive work environment ensures that all personnel are treated with respect. We welcome candidates from all backgrounds and we strongly encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people to apply.
Omni’s LIVE Sustainability Strategy focuses on Local, Indigenous, Veteran and Environmental initiatives which reflect our long-held commitment to responsible progress and a better future for all. Omni’s Sustainability initiatives include donations, sponsorships, partnerships and volunteering across a wide range of organisations.
The Ideal Candidate
- Australian Citizenship
- Currently hold, or have the ability to obtain, a Negative Vetting 2 Security Clearance
- Certificate IV in Government (Personnel Security Vetting) or equivalent qualification
- At least 5 years’ experience in personnel security vetting
- Certificate IV in Training & Assessment
- Qualification in Security / Investigations / Intelligence / Human Resources
- Qualification or experience in Vetting systems and processes
- Experience in Quality Assurance
- Experience in Personnel Management
- Discretion and respect for privacy
- Commitment to maintaining confidentiality
- Impartiality and objectivity
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills