Omni Executive provides the Australian Government and select corporate entities with the highest quality, creative and customised solutions to support the national interest. Omni’s vision is to become Australia’s leading organisation for all aspects of security development, consulting, professional recruitment, training and innovation.
Omni’s values are critical to the services we provide and define us as an organisation. Our creative ideas and innovation ensure that we deliver a service to the highest levels. The Omni values are:
Omni is an organisation which manages highly secure Military grade networks to Government entities. End Clients are provided full network teams consisting of, but not limited to; Network ICT Managers, Network Technicians and Systems Administrators. The role of “Specialist Consultant – HR Manager” is a key member of this team whom carries the majority burden for human resourcing requirements.
Importantly, all consultants have a responsibility for a strong relationship with the client to enhance the reputation of Omni and create an environment for future business. It therefore requires a very collegiate and agile approach to consulting, and when in management positions consultants must display effective leadership of their teams, and direction of all work from hand-over to completion. This must be carried out conforming to both internal (Omni) and external (Client) requirements.
The role will include:
- Promote the good health and safety of all team members in the work place.
- Deliver the work scope to the satisfaction of the client
- Identify and provide solutions for technical risks IAW the Omni Risk Management Process
- Close out all assigned tasks to the satisfaction of the relevant manager
- Keep within scope
- Identify and evaluate business development opportunities and potential candidates
QUALIFICATIONS AND TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Must have a strong understanding of client HR processes
- Min 5 yrsexperience within a HR Management function
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Hold and maintain a TS-PV Clearance
- Client induction requirements
- Strong analytical skills and ability to form effective problem solving strategies.
- Capable of effectively interacting with all stakeholders and working within client culture.
- Focused and results orientated, driven by excellence.
- Reliable, able to work within niche teams and have high integrity.
- Effective communicator at all levels.