Do you have a keen eye for detail, a passion for time management and events coordination and are good with administrative tasks? Then this is the role for you. We are seeking a highly motivated Office Coordinator to join our Omni family
ABOUT THE ROLE
Working within the Executive team, the Office Coordinator is responsible for providing operational support to the corporate divisions within Omni that enhances synchronisation, coordination and simplification across the divisions. While Administration is the number one task for this position, this role shares the responsibility of the coordination of company events and is the secretariat for regular executive meetings.
Working to the Executive Officer, the Office Coordinator will have visibility and oversight of the daily operations of the company and will be required to support the management of the office functions including, Reception, Merchandise, Procurement, Parking and Fleet management.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
The ideal candidate for the Office Coordinator role will have strong attention to detail, have a high degree of integrity and confidentiality and the ability to complete complex administrative tasks with minimal supervision. Excellent time management and organisational skills are a must as they are integral to the ongoing operations of the office.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
The Office Coordinator will:
- Have significant experience as an office administrator, or manager of a similarly large and dynamic environment
- Have knowledge of the MS Office and office management software
- Demonstrate familiarity with office management procedures
- Be an Australian Citizen
- Be able to obtain and maintain a minimum Negative Vetting 1 Australian Government Security Clearance.
It would be desirable if they had:
- A Certificate or Diploma or demonstrated experience in Business Administration, Management, Human Resources or similar fields.
Applications must be submitted by the closing date. Applications must include a CV and Pitch Cover Letter describing your previous Office administration experience (if any) and what you will bring to the role.
Candidates may be required to undertake an SHL personality assessment as part of the recruitment process. Applications will be assessed upon receipt and the position may be filled before closing.