Vetting Quality Assurance Officer
About the role
The Vetting QA Officer is an important part of the Vetting process to ensure Baseline to Positive Vetting files are completed in accordance with the required standards.
The Vetting QA Officer is integral to the achievement of Vetting KPIs through efficient and effective Vetting Operations and assisting with enhancements to current processes and procedures for Vetting operations.
The Vetting QA Officer is to be innovative, professional and agile, enabling the business to meet industry changes and technology enhancements.
Our Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of risk, problem solving and analytical thinking, and will be motivated to work to competing priorities and deadlines. Attention to detail and being results orientated are essential to this role. They will have strong communication skills and the ability to adjust communication to suit individuals requirements.
The ability to work as part of a team and interact with relevant stakeholders is essential to this role.
- A Certificate IV Government Security (Personnel Vetting) is an essential requirement of this role. Candidates with the ability to obtain this qualification will also be considered.
- Experience in personnel vetting is preferable but not essential
- The ability to hold and maintain a minimum of a Negative Vetting 1 (NV1) security clearance is essential.
Applicants should submit a current CV and 750 word (max) Pitch. All applicants must address the following in their pitch:
- What is your understanding of risk in a personnel security context?
- What is your experience in providing critique and support as part of feedback and remediation?
Applications submitted without a Pitch will not be considered.