ICT System Administrator
Role Location: Canberra
Expression of Interest Due: 23 November 2018
Commencement Date: ASAP for 12 - Months
Security Clearance: Top Secret Positive Vetting TS(PV)
The required person will be able to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility Level 4 (LOR)
• SYSP 4
• ITOP 3
Please see the SFIA levels attached at http://www.professionalsaustralia.org.au/financial-edge/salary-survey-reports/information-technology-acs/responsibility-level-definitions/
The ICT Systems Administrator is responsible for Citrix Desktop and Netscaler maintenance, support and enhancement for Desktop Services provided offerings.
Other Skills and Knowledge:
1. Demonstrated experience in management of Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop.
2. Demonstrated experience in management of NetScaler systems for a medium sized Enterprise.
3. Demonstrated experience in Microsoft Infrastructure to support Citrix service offerings, including Server 2016, Windows 10 and SCCM.
4. An understanding of Lakeside Systrack or other host and application monitoring tools.
1. Install, configure, sustain and enhance Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop technologies enabling delivery of services to ICT platforms utilising Commonwealth approved designs.
2. Build and configure Citrix technologies to integrate additional customer requirements onto corporate mission ICT platforms.
3. Install, configure, sustain and enhance Netscalers to enable delivery of services to ICT platforms utilising Commonwealth approved designs.
4. Work as part of a team to manage incidents, problems, continuous service improvement and workflows to meet deadlines.
5. Contribute technical knowledge and industry best practice to a customer focused, security enabled global ICT platform.
6. Engage and liaise with assigned Project Management Office resources regarding ICT deliverables.
7. Engage and liaise with customers of capabilities to ensure user stories are delivered against.
Ability to work in a high security environment with sensitivity reticence and discretion.