As aviation specialists, Omni Aerospace provides a comprehensive coast-to-coast aircraft capability for government and select commercial clients.
With multiple facilities, our team of aviation experts deliver an Australia wide aerospace capability including:
- Fixed wing charter and aerial work operations
- Helicopter charter and aerial work operations
- Maintenance and Repair for group rated and select type rated aircraft and helicopters
- Speciality role equipment Design and Manufacture
- Remotely piloted aircraft systems
We provide charter, aerial photography, aerial survey, aerial spotting, surveillance and reconnaissance, power and pipeline inspections, airborne search and rescue, special missions solutions, MRO, one-off production, and more to our clients in the public and private sectors.
Operating out of Jandakot Airport near Perth, Roma Airport in South-West Queensland and Caloundra Aerodrome on the Sunshine Coast, our aim is to support our national interest with trusted, proven and sovereign air services.