Plan. Task. Execute.
We develop customised aviation solutions to meet the specific needs of government and the corporate sector through complementary services that deliver aircraft maintenance and maintenance control, aircraft charter, aerial work operations and aircraft hangarage.
What we do
Our products and services have been developed in demanding operational environments and matured through practical application in the field. We work with you to understand, design and deliver customer focussed, cost effective solutions to suit your individual requirements.
Who we are
Our people possess unrivalled skills in special missions, technical innovation, aerospace experimental test and evaluation, aviation operations, law enforcement, logistics and project management and all maintain a high awareness of security.
- Conduct of advanced aviation operations throughout Australia and the near region.
- Provision of high level aircraft and operational availability.
We occupy one of the largest hangars at Jandakot airport, about 20 minutes from Perth. It provides secure facilities for aircraft maintenance, component repair, role equipment design, complex technical manufacture, aeronautical product storage, flight planning, client training and meeting rooms.
Charter and Aerial Work
- Air Operators Certificate authorizing charter and number of specialized aerial work applications with expert, experienced and friendly pilots throughout Australia and near region.
- Certificate of Approval for aircraft and helicopter maintenance with comprehensive license coverage (engine, airframe, avionics, electrical and instruments), highly regarded Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineers
- Aircraft storage in a secure facility
- Remotely Piloted Aircraft Operator’s Certificate, pilots and maintainers