Design. Manufacture. Maintain.
Omni Engineering provides specialist project management, design and manufacturing services to a wide range of industries. Our strength in delivering Special Mission Solutions is our highly skilled and diverse team of engineers and technicians with deep experience in meeting the needs of both government and private sector end users.
What we do
Our focus is providing end-to-end special mission solutions to meet the individual needs of our clients. Omni Engineering have the skills, knowledge and experience to confidently offer a broad range of products and services in areas from design, systems integration, manufacture through to technology consulting and managed services. We understand the importance of robust systems delivered on-time and within budget.
Who we are
The Omni Engineering team offers highly developed proficiencies in aerospace design, communications systems, airborne special missions, project management and law enforcement. These skill sets allow us to provide a unique range of engineering services which perfectly complement the needs of Special Missions operators. We use both established and innovative tools and methodologies, enabling us to provide the highest standard of service. Omni Engineering staff maintain a strong culture of security.
The Omni engineering and aviation team have a combined experience of over 90 years in the design, manufacture, delivery, operation and through-life support of airborne mission systems. Recent projects include:
- Specialist surveillance systems for Defence including design, manufacture, support and training
- Mobile and static terrestrial receive stations
- Terrestrial covert communications systems for Law Enforcement
- System design and integration consulting services for Fire and Emergency Services
- Civil aviation component manufacturing
- Secondment of engineering design and drafting services to Aerial Survey Operators
- Aircraft modifications for Special Missions
Omni Engineering occupy one of the largest hangars at Jandakot Airport near Perth. As a secure facility, it is accredited for storage of ITAR and US Treaty equipment and data. Our hangar includes facilities for role equipment design, complex technical manufacture, maintenance and repair, secure product storage, client training and meeting rooms.
- Aerospace, Mechanical, Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Special Missions Solutions focus
- Start-to-finish client engagement
- Evolutionary design based on operational experience
- Compliance Documentation
- Product Lifecycle Management
- High-quality products built in-house
- Approved production processes
- Complete traceability and configuration control
- Full workshop facilities for aircraft and role equipment maintenance
- Spare parts inventory and control
- Maintenance and operations manuals
- Initial and ongoing training for mission system operators
- Complex projects, experience working with Australian federal and state governments