Security and Training
Omni Executive’s security team has extensive operational experience and each member holds the highest level of Australian government security clearances. Our team assists organisations in assessing and reviewing their current physical, electronic and cyber security needs.
Our security team offers specialist skills and the latest equipment to provide our clients with the following:
- Security Risk management
- Site specific security risk assessments and auditing
- Threat and vulnerability assessments
- Security planning for new facilities
- Technical surveys and counter measures.
- Specialist Project Managers for the installation of secure zones for government and commercial sectors.
Omni works closely with the relevant Australian government authorities to ensure that our clients comply with the highest possible standards.
Omni Executive has specially designed residential training facilities where we deliver custom designed leadership, team building, self-defence and/or cultural awareness training.
Each of our trainers has between 10 and 25 years of experience in their relevant fields and our courses tailored to individual client’s requirements.
Our modern facilities are located in quiet rural settings and can accommodate up to 24 guests in modern rooms, each with its own private ensuite.