Omni Executive is committed to protecting your personal information in accordance with the Australian Privacy Principle Guidelines. This policy explains how any personal information that you provide to us will be stored and managed in accordance with Australia’s privacy laws.
Personal information & data
Personal information is information about you or about any particular person. It can consist of the information that you provide to us; including your application or Resume, your name, mailing address, telephone number, email address, career history, references, details of security clearance, details of qualifications held, details of competencies or other information relevant to your career. It includes both information you provide to us and the information that we collect in relation to you in the course of dealing with you. This information could include feedback on your performance from clients, results of testing that we conduct in relation to your competencies. It may also include criminal history or other information obtained from third parties. Consent will normally be requested and obtained before we collect any information from any third party.
How your Information will be used
The information that you provide to us will be used for the following general purposes:
- To create and maintain a relationship with you as an employee, client or candidate of Omni Executive.
- To answer any inquiry that you have made of us.
- To assist in tailoring and providing to you any services you have requested from us.
- To assist us in appraising your current capabilities, assessing your ongoing performance and identifying any training gaps or needs.
- To assist us in facilitating your placement with a prospective employer.
Disclosure of your personal information
The information that you provide us may be disclosed to:
- Potential employers and clients of Omni Executive.
- Our insurers.
- A professional association or registration body that has a proper interest in the disclosure of that information.
- Third parties from whom we have requested evaluations, tests or checks in respect of your skill set.
It is important to ensure that the information that we hold about you is as accurate and up to date as possible. If information relating to you has changed please contact us and provide details as to any information which has become inaccurate, incomplete or out of date.
If you wish to have the information that we hold in relation to you deleted please let us know and we will delete all information wherever practicable. If there is a reason as to why we cannot delete all information in relation to you, it will be provided to you.
Security of your information
Your personal information may be stored both in hard copy, or electronically. We have stringent security procedures in place to protect your personal information.
Privacy and your rights
Information in relation to privacy issues can be found in the Australian Federal Privacy Commission’s website which is located at www.privacy.gov.au.
If you have a complaint about the way in which we have handled your personal information you should make that complaint in writing.
That complaint can be made to our Communications Manager who can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 02 6162 0954.
If you would like any facet of our policy explained in more detail please also feel free to contact our Communications Manager.