Omni Security offers personnel assurance, training, design, and delivery.
Omni Security helps our clients manage their security risks through threat analysis, vulnerability testing, risk assessment and development of risk treatment plans.
We are experienced in delivering all aspects of security management, including
- Assistance with due diligence and assurance programs
- Physical site surveys
- Risk Management Treatment Plans
- Security Governance Risk, Compliance and Audit consultancy services
- Secure Zone maintenance, design, and accreditation advisory services
- Situational de-escalation and threat awareness training
- Technical Security Counter Measure (TSCM) services
Omni Security offers personnel assurance, training, design, and delivery. Our highly skilled and trained security team has national and global reach, with over 26 accredited and licensed professionals with high-level security clearances and contemporary experience based gained in Australia and overseas.
Our workforce is highly cleared and able to design, build, and integrate secure information systems, and develop and maintain secure zones both domestically and overseas. Supporting our staff is a comprehensive network of trusted international partners, with a responsive global reach.
We assist our public and private sector clients with the design, build, integration and maintenance of physical security zones to keep their vital assets protected, whilst also preparing them to operate and conduct their work safely, securely and with confidence. We specialise in the integration of Secure Zones, based on our deep understanding of PSPF and DSPF accreditation requirements and relationship with the accreditation bodies.
We provide advice to assess threats and risks to business and staff, providing detailed controls and treatment plans. And we are well versed in providing clients with security governance consultants to assist in the establishment or maintenance of security management plans.
We offer guidance and support to clients who wish to enter the Defence Industry Security Program (DISP) and raise their security standards in order to meet and maintain the specific DISP compliance requirements.
Omni’s bespoke training offering focusses on de-escalation, situational awareness, and the psychology of threat responses.
All our training is conducted through immersive, controlled scenarios tailored to clients’ individual operating environments.
Our training instructors design and deliver quality training outcomes that enable clients to operate with confidence in high threat or uncertain environments.
Omni Security track record
- Designed, built, and managed the Resident Project Office secure facility for the Future Submarine Project in Cherbourg France
- Provides the Australian Army with expertise to support the Accreditation Program of Army’s secure infrastructure requirements across over 2500 sites
- Designer and project manager for the build of a multi secure zone facility in Adelaide CBD
- Provided high threat and situational awareness training to thousands of government agency and department employees at Omni’s Training Facility
- Provided an Australian Government Department individual threat and security risk assessments, with subsequent treatment plans for the senior executive
- Conducted the DISP uplift and subsequent Security Governance support to five of Australia’s Universities. This support provided the Security framework for the Universities to operate research programs in support of Defence
- We hold these Master Security Licences:
ACT Master Licence No. 17502447
NSW Master Licence No. 000103802
QLD Security Licence No. 4422410
WA Agent Licence No. 72797
Contact the Omni Security team
"*" indicates required fields